***

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I LOVE the way this came out!!!

She liked carrying this little pumpkin around.


So excited about pumpkins!


Daddy and Leighton looking for the best pumpkin.



Mmmm...corn.




Mommy and Leighton walking through the corn maze.



Yesterday Eric and I took Leighton to her very first pumpkin patch. I had no idea how many people would be there, it was a mad house! We actually had to wait in line to PAY (who charges at a pumpkin patch?) to get in. Well all that waiting in line made it that much closer to Leighton's nap time so by the time we got in she was a little cranky.




We let Leighton walk through the make shift pumpkin patch (ummm, putting pumpkins that have been cut in some grass is not exactly what I thought they meant when their website said you-pick pumpkin patch (and again we had to pay just to get in...arg!). Anyways Leighton had fun playing with the pumpkins and getting to walk around on her own (is she really that big already?). We also walked through a mini corn maze and took some pictures. We opted to not buy $12 pumpkins there and instead stopped at Fry's on the way home and bought $5 pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment