



Last Friday was opening day at the state fair, which means it's only $1 to get in. So for $2 Eric, Leighton, and I went to the fair. We pulled Leighton around in her wagon that she loves. They had a tot town area for smaller children to play so that's where we headed first. Leighton got to go through her first hay maze where she decided that the hay was prickly and she didn't like touching it, she wouldn't even let her arms brush up against it. She eventually made her way through the entire maze. She also got to play in her very own sand box. Her daddy won her a monkey and we shared some nachos (Leighton got some beans) and an ice cream cone (yes, she cried when it wasn't her turn to have a bite and when it was gone). We had a great time but missed seeing quite a few things so I think we are going back on Thursday because they are having a bargain hour from noon to 1 where everyone is free.
How fun! I think that leighton has the cutest wardrobe ever, if I ever have a girl I hope she dresses as well as L does :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, thanks Arwen. I LOVE playing dress up with her!
ReplyDelete