***

Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Trip to the Fair

Arizona State Fair 2010

She is showing dadddy her horse.


Baby Eating Man!!!!! She is so not scared!



Hay Maze



A little boy (maybe 8 or 9 years old) was trying to help her through the maze by having her follow him. She loved him and just kept laughing at him and eventually followed him to the end.




$1 games! We played this game (the horse races one where you roll the ball) twice and Eric and I both won!



Mommy and Leighton




Enjoying the ride.



Not sure what she's playing?!





Today we went to the fair again. We wanted to go yesterday but it was raining off and on all day. The weather was so nice today so it was a great day to be outside. This time I took Leighton on her first carousel ride (Eric would have come too but some one had to stay with the wagon). OMG the carousel is super scary! When did those things get so fast? Next time Eric is going and I'll take the pictures. Leighton really liked the horse when we weren't moving but once we started moving I think it was all a bit too much for her (as in too much to look at forget the horse!). But I still think she had a good time she sat there and smiled and never cried. We also went to look at all of the livestock and she really enjoyed that. She wanted to pet the bunnies, chickens, and ducks.
It was $1 food item, games and rides day, so all of the food places had a $1 food item. We got drinks, fried rice, zucchini on a stick, and sugar fry bread all for $5 this would have normally cost $16! I can't wait to go again on Friday which is military day so we all get in for free plus it's $1 food, game, and ride day!

No comments:

Post a Comment