***

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birthday Party!!!

Finally...I've finished all the photos from Leighton's birthday party! We has a blast and would like to thank everyone who came! We enjoyed being able to spend Leighton's special day with you all!

The table and decorations.

Leighton and her guests.


Leighton!

The cake.




Gifts! Thanks everyone!




The Sweet thank you table!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you would like copies of any of the photos used or the collages themselves PLEASE DO NOT STEAL them from my site! I've worked very hard on these photos and will gladly send you the edited proper size file for the size photo you want. When you take photos from my site and print them they are not of the best quality and that makes me look bad. Just send me an e-mail and give me a week and I will get you good quality photos.





1 comment:

  1. Megan what a pretty party, you did such an amazing job!!! I love L's tutu, did you make it??

    ReplyDelete