

Today I made Leighton some pancakes for lunch... a lot of pancakes. So she had some pancakes for dinner too, along with some freeze dried blueberries among other things. Okay, so for dinner she didn't really eat any of the pancakes that she LOVED at lunchtime because the blueberries were just too yummy. The best part about the blueberries (which if you've never had freeze dried blueberries are very tart) was that they turned her tongue purple! It was so cute I tried to get a good picture of her tongue but, since I had the point and shoot camera, the camera was too slow. The one I did get of her tongue has a little bit of blue but not nearly as much purple as there was at one point.
You would never guess by these pictures that she has a stuffy and runny nose today and even a bit of a fever. She's such a trooper! I think she is a little under the weather because she has a new tooth coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment