***

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! And now for today's costume....

A Kitty!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Halloween costume countdown. And because you all have been coming by everyday there is a bonus costume (handmade and very last minute!) at the end of this post. But first here are some pictures from our Halloween.


The house decorations.



Zombie Eric and Kitty Leighton.



Plump Security Guard Megan and Kitty Leighton.



Leighton checking out all of her goodies...okay she really just wanted the glow stick.
Now it's bonus time...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Prisoner #10092009 aka Leighton "I don't take no for an answer" Nakpil.
Originally the security guard costume was Eric's and I had a prisoner costume but when I pulled it out of storage it was ripped. So I decided to be the security guard since Eric had another costume. I didn't want to just throw away the other costume so I decided to use the material and sew up a costume for Leighton...at 5pm on Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment