
Tonight we had Southwest Stuffed Bell Peppers (<----vegetarian) and corn on the cob. I mostly followed this recipe from Our Best Bites. If you haven't stopped by their blog before you totally need to they make some awesome meals over there. I don't add the jalapenos, I use regular chili powder, and this time I added some of the Santa Fe Philly Cooking Creme (about half of the tub). I also forgot the cheese that goes on top but no one noticed.
Once again Leighton ate like a champ...growth spurt??? Maybe. After I ate most of the corn off of my cob I let Leighton try it. She loved it, it was just so fun getting to hold and bite it. She cried when I took it away. She also really liked the raw bell peppers that I let her sample before dinner.
Let me just say that the new philly cooking cream is positively sinful! I love it! Ive tried the santa fe and the creamy garlic and man o man...im gonna get fat with this stuff! So yummy!
ReplyDeleteLeighton is so cute with that cob!!!
My kids {except my picky eater, of course} LOVE cobs!
My sister was lucky enough to win the house party for the cooking cream so she got to try them all for free and share lots of coupons. I've tried the same 2 as you. The garlic one is soooo yummy as a pasta sauce!
ReplyDelete