
Ahhhh...Who would have thought a weeks worth of dinners would be so time consuming? Not me. I ate cold dinners and probably, no totally annoyed my daughter by constantly asking her to "look at the camera" or "take another bite" (even thought your mouth is totally full but the lighting is just right). I am so glad this week is over, maybe now I can get to bed before midnight.
Tonight we had fried rice, steak and onions, and green beans. Leighton had a wonderful time trying to feed herself and yes there was more in her lap than in her belly at the end of dinner (just look at that green bean on her). No recipe to share tonight as I only made the green beans (baked!) I hope you enjoyed our week of dinners and maybe when we have some different foods I'll share more dinners here and there...maybe even a lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment