***

Monday, April 12, 2010

Time to Catch Up!

Since we moved I've been so busy and have had no time to update. Now that we have the computer hooked up I'm going to do all of the updating at once so I don't have to worry about it! And so much has happened in the last week.

So if you didn't know we finally got the keys to our new house (LOVE it) and have now moved in. Packing and moving on your own is NO fun! Now the unpacking begins...

Anyways here are some pictures from the day we got our keys (April 6th).


When they gave us the keys they also gave us an American flag. All the houses have them.

Before going in.





The first time unlocking OUR house.



Leighton sitting in her for the first time since we got the keys.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Meg and family! You are just moving along in life gal! She is beautiful and so is the house (from what I can see)

    ReplyDelete