
All gone.
When Eric and I went to Safeway to buy some of Leighton's first foods we actually had to ask the produce guy "is this a parsnip, which one is a sweet potato and which one is a yam?" I did all my research about first foods and what vitamins and nutrients are in each vegetable before choosing Leighton's first foods but I never thought to look up what they looked like. The produce guy told us that the light colored potatoes were sweet potatoes and the more orange ones are yams. I had looked at some of the jarred baby foods and thought that I remembered the sweet potatoes being orange. Well because I did all my research on sweet potatoes I bought the light colored ones. She didn't really care for them so I decided to look in to it more and found out that the orange ones are the ones that most people refer to as sweet potatoes. I bought her some of the orange ones and she loves them. Here is a video of here very first tastes of sweet potatoes...the orange ones!
The wiggling you see is her kicking her legs with excitement. And she is pouty in the beginning because she doesn't like to wait for her mommy to make her food...
Mmmmm....give me more mommy!!! My boys LOVED the orange sweet potatoes too!! Now they love the sweet potato fries at Outback Steakhouse - yummy!
ReplyDelete