Leighton is 6 months old today! Her stats from the doctors office: 18lbs 2oz ~ 25 1/2 in. She had to get 5 shots again. She did so good though she only cried for a minute.
I decided a while ago that I was going to be making all of Leighton's baby food. I liked the idea of being able to choose what she eats, being able to give her more variety, and it actually costs a lot less. Last night I made butternut squash for her first food. I've always said I hated squash even though I've never tried it (shh...don't tell my mom) but I wanted to taste what Leighton's eating so I gave it a go. Wow, I like squash. I like it so much that I'm going to start cooking it for Eric and I. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I will be making some posts about the food I make. Feel free to leave me food ideas in the comments section and if I try it I'll be sure to let you know!
So today Leighton tried her first vegetable, butternut squash. She ate it, I'm not too sure if she liked it though. We'll see tomorrow, it was her first real solid food after all.
I have pictures but we don't ave the other computer set up yet so i'll add them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment