***

Friday, April 1, 2011

Painting!

I've decided that it's time to let Leighton PAINT! Painting is so much fun, I knew she would love it and make a total mess...which i'm okay with as long as she is strapped in some where and only wearing a diaper! So that's just what we did.

She was a little timid at first...


She started to like it...

It's pretty fun now and she is being so good! Until she does this.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






She ate the paint (but looked so cute doing it I had to take a few pictures)! Ahhhhhh!!!!!...Is it non toxic?? are we sure it's ok to swallow??? where is the number for poison control? This was the kids paint right???

?

?

?

?

?

?

April Fools!!!!

It's just vanilla pudding!



After she painted and had her snack it was time for a bath...which she loves too so I guess it was win, win for her!


~~~Be sure to click on the collage to view it in full size!~~~

2 comments: