Yesterday we all went to and Easter Egg Hung with families from Leighton's play group. The night before I had Leighton practicing finding the eggs so she wouldn't be confused. Well, she did really great looking for the eggs and putting them in her basket. She had a great time and had me hiding the eggs over and over. She was ready for the egg hunt...the turned out to be more of a pick up some of the randomly placed eggs on the ground...in an open area...no hiding of eggs...just in plain sight. I'm sure this was for the best because there were a lot of small kids there and even Leighton, with all her new found egg hunting skills, was a bit over whelmed. She did great and had lots of fun. At one point she would shake the eggs and if it made no noise she would throw it back (in my house growing up you wanted the eggs that didn't make noise because those ones had cash in them, yup my Easter bunny rocked!).




She is so stinkin CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos!
I love the bright and fresh feel to them friend!
You are so blessed with this sweet little girl <3
Thanks Ambrosia, you're so sweet. I am very blessed!
ReplyDelete