Today Leighton and I went to the Parents as Partners for Early Literacy event. Have I told you how much I love this event??... Well I do! They always have great craft ideas using stuff you have around the house and you get tons of free stuff. This month we got free wipes, diapers, food, books, and a ball. Leighton had a great time playing and exercising (seriously they had 18 month olds doing sit ups! lol).
We also went to the Stuffington Bear Factory and took a free tour.
The tour was short and sweet and at the end you could stuff a bear or animal(like Build A Bear) for about $20, needless to say we came home empty handed. Leighton and I decided we would rather only spend a couple of bucks and get lunch (since we were an hour from home and it was already 2pm). So we went to Five Guys and shared a meal.


No comments:
Post a Comment