***

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Photo Challenge...

I've decided to do my very first bloggie photo challenge. And I've decided that the first one I will enter will be from a blog whose author I know personally...Ambrosia Clark, or at least knew. She is such a sweet girl and whenever I think of fifth grade I'll always think of her.

For this super cute challenge you much create a word with scrabble tiles and this months theme is Valentine's day.
Here's my entry....




Holy cow this challenge turned out to be much harder than I thought. I had all these great creative ideas and none of them worked. So here i am posting a self portrait...me! I rarely post pictures of myself and now a self portrait??? I must be going crazy!

To check out other entries and Ambrosia's cute blog just click here:

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is amazing! I love what youve done here! You have beautiful eyes sweet girl!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete