We took Leighton to Disneyland!...Okay, okay it was just as much fun for us as it was her. It was kind of a last minute trip but everything seemed to fall in to place so we went and had a great time. I'm really bad (sometimes?!) at getting pictures up right away so I thought I would just post them as they are ready so it won't be Christmas before you get to enjoy them (...speaking of Christmas, I am still working on those, see what I mean? I promise at some point they will be ready).
The longest line we waited in all day was to meet some princesses, but it was so worth it. Leighton is usually a little shy but she was pretty excited to go and meet Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), Ariel (The Little Mermaid), and Belle (Beauty and the Beast). She walked right up to them checked out their pretty dresses and then turned and smiled for the camera. She waved bye when her turn was over and didn't want to leave. She was so cute and such a ham!
Here are some more photos from our rainy Disney trip.

The longest line we waited in all day was to meet some princesses, but it was so worth it. Leighton is usually a little shy but she was pretty excited to go and meet Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), Ariel (The Little Mermaid), and Belle (Beauty and the Beast). She walked right up to them checked out their pretty dresses and then turned and smiled for the camera. She waved bye when her turn was over and didn't want to leave. She was so cute and such a ham!Here are some more photos from our rainy Disney trip.

Leighton loved the "It's a Small World" ride. We even found her favorite character inside...Stitch!

We met Mickey!

Princess Leighton with all of the other princesses!!! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete