


I was at target one day and saw a jean jumper (is that what it's called?) for Leighton that was kind of cute but it was $10. I left it there and waited for it to go on clearance. The next time I checked it was $5 but there were still a lot of them in Leighton's size so I left it there again in hopes of finding it even cheaper. Finally I went back to Target and it was $2.50. That was cheap enough for me so I bought it. Well today I found out why there were so many of these jumpers even when they were 75% off...they are impossible to get on! There are no snaps in the inseam of the shorts so you have to pull the whole jumper over her feet first. That means every time you need to change a diaper you have to take the jumper completely off. Wow, they did not think that one through! The jumper is really cute but I think it will be one of those outfits that only gets worn once.
No comments:
Post a Comment