***

Friday, August 6, 2010

Tovolo Groovy Pops

I follow a lot of blogs these days. Some are personal blogs but most are coupon and deal blogs. They often have giveaways that I just skim over knowing that there is no way I'm going to win. About 2 weeks ago I decided to enter one and of course I didn't win. When an *online friend* posted her first giveaway I wanted to support her so I entered her first giveaway for Tovolo Groovy Pops. She posted a few pictures of her daughter enjoying a homemade pop and I melted. So I was really hoping to win these for Leighton. So this morning when I came to the computer I saw this.... (graphic made by Mandy, I hope you don't mind Mandy!)


I won!!!!! I'm super excited and can't wait to make Leighton some pops!! So if you want go check out the pops I won and follow Mandy at



Thanks Mandy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment