***

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

Leighton had a big surprise for mommy and daddy today...

Usually when I put Leighton to bed at night she goes right to sleep. Less than half the time I go into her room once after putting her down to put her binki back in. So tonight when she kept crying and falling asleep and crying and falling asleep I knew something was up. I went back in to her room at least 10 times until I decided to look in her mouth. I figured she must be teething and her mouth was hurting. I was shocked to find a tooth that had already popped through and another one only about a day away from popping through. I can't believe how good she was while we were in California ( I promise to get some pictures up soon) with two teeth working their way out. She's such a trooper! This brings the tooth count to 5 (oh, if you were wondering it's her top right tooth, next to the center one or her right Lateral Incisor).

No comments:

Post a Comment