


Leighton sure does love her kitties! I've started to notice that she gets much more excited when Mango or Cowboy are around. When she sees Mango she often giggles (we think he’s funny looking too!) and when Cowboy is around (which isn't often) she just stares at him at starts kicking her legs and is all smiles. She still likes Sedona and Midori but she’s usually over it pretty fast and is moving on to the next thing.
When I saw this Kitty Kisses shirt at Gymboree a few months ago I just had to have it (it was on clearance with and additional amount off, don’t worry). I knew Leighton would look super cute in it and it would make for a great photo. Since little miss Leighton decided to only take one nap today she was tired when I was taking pictures so I didn't really get all the shots I wanted but I thought these were cute….maybe next time.
When I saw this Kitty Kisses shirt at Gymboree a few months ago I just had to have it (it was on clearance with and additional amount off, don’t worry). I knew Leighton would look super cute in it and it would make for a great photo. Since little miss Leighton decided to only take one nap today she was tired when I was taking pictures so I didn't really get all the shots I wanted but I thought these were cute….maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment