Today Leighton moved up to level 4 at Gymboree. When we started she was in level 2, where has the time gone? She had lots of fun learning to push and pull things and playing with some giant blocks. In the new class there are a couple of new songs and a few great old ones. Can I just say that I love Gymboree (Thanks, Mila!!!!). Leighton always has a great time there, the teachers are really nice, she learns so much, and it gets us out of the house (a much needed weekly break). We will continue to go as long as possible.
After Gymboree we had lunch and went to the park. We played on the slide ad swings for a bit but mostly just let Leighton run free (it really is her favorite thing to do at the park). Now my baby is snoozing away giving her mommy a break...I <3 her!
Run! Run! Run!
She is too ca~ute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!
ReplyDelete