***

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What did Leighton do today...

Today was the first day that I was able to get all but Leighton's bangs into her piggie tails so I decided I needed to get a picture of it. I gave her some green sunglasses to distract her so I could get a cute shot. She wasn't really having it so I decided what the heck I'm going to put the sunglasses on her. I think she kind of liked wearing them. She didn't pull them off right away and she let me get this super cute shot of her.


Here is her after taking the sunglasses away...what a stunning baby girl I have!


Next was time to play in the Pac n Play so mommy could get a few things done. But first I had to try to get her to make her squishy face so I could get a picture. I was pretty surprised when she actually did it!

Next I saw cute little fingers that I couldn't resist!


She was trying to pull herself up now. She has only been able to get to her knees so I thought I'd get a picture of it.



But she decided to fool me and she pulled all the way up to her feet! For the first time and I got a picture of it without having to run around the house looking for a camera and hoping she would still be there! Thanks Leighton!


She was so happy!


And very proud of herself! So was mommy and daddy! Way to go Leighton!



2 comments: