We finally got Leighton's new car seat yesterday after ordering it over a week ago with overnight shipping. It's a long story so I won't bore you with it, I'll just say I will never ship with OnTrac again.
Anyways, I love the car seat! It's so much easier to get Leighton in and out of, it's not as bulky, it's pretty darn cute, it's rear facing up to 45 pounds and forward facing up to 85 pounds, and I think it is more comfy for Leighton (it does have memory foam after all). I'm super happy with our choice!
Anyways, I love the car seat! It's so much easier to get Leighton in and out of, it's not as bulky, it's pretty darn cute, it's rear facing up to 45 pounds and forward facing up to 85 pounds, and I think it is more comfy for Leighton (it does have memory foam after all). I'm super happy with our choice!
Just tesing out the fit in the car.
ohhh it's so pretty :) what kind did you get?
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's the Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL.
ReplyDelete