***

Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Shower!

Me and some of my friends at the shower.

The food and if you look close you can see my hanging butterflies and flowers.


The amazing watermelon stroller Eric carved for me.


The gifts. Thanks everyone.


Onesie cookie favors that I made.




Yesterday was my Sacramento baby shower (since we are moving with such little notice I decided to have one in each location!...more cake for me!). I had a great time and I was really surprised at how many people were able to make it. Thank you to everyone that came. We got tons of great stuff and gift cards...that I went out and spent the same day. I just couldn't wait. So the picture with all of the gifts includes the gifts Eric and I picked out using all the gift cards we got.
Thank you so much Eric for carving out my watermelon stroller! Kila thanks for hosting my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment