***

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Arizona Residents at Last

The view from our balcony

We made it! It has been a crazy few weeks getting everything ready for the move, actually moving, and now trying to get settled in. We still have some unpacking to do and baby's room needs a lot of tlc but we're getting there. Our apartment is really nice (for an apartment) but it is so tiny compared to the house. We have a real estate agent so hopefully he helps us find something fast so we don't have to stay here too long. I do love having a pool here and no one is ever in it (I think because kids are back in school and because these apartments are brand new about half are still empty).
I've found a doctor who seems really great and I've found a Dunkin Donuts so I'm happy. Eric seems to be enjoying the area too.

No comments:

Post a Comment