***

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quilt




I'd consider myself somewhat of a crafty person. I'll admit I often get very excited about a new art project, I buy all that I need for it and let it sit there never to see the light of day. So when I decided that I really wanted to make a quilt for baby I was a bit skeptical myself. I can't imagine what Eric must have thought since I have never made a quilt before and we were in the fabric store when I decided this. I figured the hardest part for me would be to cut all of the fabric since I am terrible with straight lines. So I talked Eric into making the quilt with me. He would do all the cutting and I would pin and sew.


Well last night Eric got all of the cutting done so I knew I had to hold up my end of the deal. I spend about 4 hours pinning and sewing and....I finished it. I'm a little shocked. I hope baby likes it and isn't too much of a critic, it was my first quilt after all.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great!!! I wish I was as talented as you are. That will be such a great gift for your little girl, and she can pass it down to her litte one someday too :)

    ReplyDelete