We finally finished the nursery this week and I have to say I LOVE it! We had such a hard time coming up with some type of theme or bedding set that we liked so we decided to just pick colors we liked and not waste our money on a bedding set (we never used the stuff from Leighton's). We decided on gray with some pops of teal. I made the gray quilt (for $10!), the changing pad cover, the fabric for an already owned hamper, the felt clouds above the changing pad, the wooden clouds (that I LOVE, Eric cut them out and helped paint them) and Eric and I (mostly Eric) made the crib skirt from a twin bed crib skirt ($11!). The only thing missing from the nursery are his initials which we are still working on (he has a first name, now we just need a middle name) they will go above the crib.


Super adorable :-) Can't wait to meet your son!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Love the stripes.
ReplyDelete