***

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Potty Training

I think Leighton might finally be ready to potty train. We've tried a few times before and she just didn't seem ready yet. She has gone on the potty here and there but there has never been a real pattern to it.
Today I decided to try potty training again. So far it has been a huge success! I wasn't expecting her to go on the potty at all today and so far she has gone 3 times on the potty and hasn't had any accidents! I couldn't be more proud. Right now she gets to pick out her panties in the morning and when she goes on the potty she gets a sticker for her chart and a small piece of candy. I've also added way more fluids to her diet (i read that in the beginning of potty training it's good to add more fluids so that the child goes more and it helps them learn faster).
Hopefully I'll be back in the next couple of weeks or less to tell you that she is 100% potty trained...fingers crossed! It would be so nice to not have 2 in diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment