***

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Barbie


Yesterday while watching TV a commercial came on for a Barbie movie. Leighton kept saying "Barbie, Barbie" so I asked her if she wanted a Barbie and she said yes. So I went to the cabinet where I had a few Barbies still in boxes, from my childhood, stashed and picked one out for her. She was so excited and happy to have a Barbie. She kept brushing her hair and she took her everywhere with her. So when I asked her if she wanted to take a picture with her Barbie she got very excited and headed off to the studio.

3 comments:

  1. Now you know the trick - when ever you want to take her picture you have to give her a new toy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Barbie!!!! That is so cool; I am glad the tradition is continuing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give her a toy or a kitty to pose with...i'm going to go broke or Leighton is going to have a bunch of boo boos from upset kitties!

    ReplyDelete