I had my 33 week appointment yesterday and all was looking good. We had an ultrasound first to check her size and she is weighing in at 4lbs 15oz. The doctor says she is a big girl but I know the measurements can be off by 1/2 a pound or more. This was my first time spending more than 30 seconds with my new doctor and he is great. Eric and I are really glad we picked him. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and another ultrasound to check her size again in 3 weeks. It's getting so close now...I feel like I still have tons to do!
We finally got our combo unit for the nursery but once we got it out of the box we noticed that it had many cracks! Someone must have dropped it at some point. So they are sending us a new one and they will be picking up the broken one. They said it should take about a week.
I am so glad you are happy with your doctor! 47 days now! See you on Saturday.
ReplyDelete